Saturday, September 8, 2012

Tool #5:

The first tool I played around with was Storybird and I absolutely love it!  It is such a fun, cute, and easy website!  I chose to create a few math story problems and attached some fun pictures to go along with them.  I think the kids would love this as much as I do!

Mrs. Jewett's Math Word Problems by kbrew24 on StorybirdThe second online tool I used was Prezi.  This process was not as easy at Storybird, but I think the final product (if done correctly) is a lot cooler.  I love how interactive the presentation mode is.  I had a hard time with some of it.  For instance, I wanted to edit my descriptions of the seasons, but couldn't figure out how.  I understood the gist of it though, and think this could be a wonderful end-of-unit assessment piece for kids to use.  I couldn't figure out how to embed my product, so the link is attached below.http://prezi.com/kso5hol7eyd6/the-four-seasons/

2 comments:

  1. Love your Storybird! Great way to incorporate math and reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your ideas for incorporating different subject with the different interactive programs that are around now!

    ReplyDelete